A unique caring and nurturing environment for your child
“Professionals in Early Childhood Education”
Now incorporating Japanese
with Konichiwa Kids
We welcome you to view our unique, happy environment … see why ACECQA assessed and rated us as Exceeding National Quality Standards.
Our biggest asset is our team of carefully chosen early childhood professionals. We are proud of our passionate long term educators – who, in collaboration with families, deliver exciting programs in nurturing environments, ensuring each precious child in their formative years enjoys an individual journey of exploration and discovery .…Together, let’s support your child to grow and learn through exciting play based experiences and responsive, respectful relationships.
Family owned and operated since 1993, our purpose built long day care centre has built a reputation synonymous with high quality care and education. During this time our organisation has grown to three centres; all the while ensuring that each centre remains committed to nurturing and supporting the wholistic needs of each child and their family. Over the past 25 years our organisation has grown to three centres; all the while ensuring that each centre remain committed to nurturing and supporting the wholistic needs of each child and their family.
Most importantly – each of our three centres is as unique and inspiring as their individual environments and community members.
In our unique, welcoming environment, we offer…
- High quality programs implemented by our established team of early childhood professionals.
This includes – long term staff (several with over 10 years of service each, and in fact we have staff with over 20 years of service.
Plus – we are proud to employ 7 staff with 4 year Early Childhood Teacher qualifications (or working towards)
- Our centre management team is available to assist you at any time
- We offer inviting, spacious indoor learning spaces which open onto large leafy outdoor environments… and with real grass in our nursery.
- Daily communication via our online learning program – LIFT (access at your convenience), through conversations and displays.
- A weekly Japanese session (toddlers to Kindergarten) implemented by Konnichiwa Kids
- Coming soon Bush Kindy for our Kindergarten children.
- Nutritious meals made fresh daily by our Food Safety Supervisor to Nutrition Australia assessed menus.Our kitchen holds a 5 Star Eat Safein Brisbane rating.
- Nappies and bedding for babies, and nappies for toddlers.
- Our airconditioned facility allows your child to play and rest in comfort.
- Our early childhood Teacher leads an professional team to implement an exciting Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program (Department of Education).
Join us at Tarragindi Child Care and Development
We would love to have you join our centre. It’s never too early to make an enquiry – you can even join our wait list before your baby is born!
We know choosing the best care and education for your child is important. That’s why we highly recommend a visit to our centre when deciding where to enrol – we’re sure meeting our team and viewing our environment will set your mind at ease.
Please use our online Book a Centre Tour facility see below OR phone us on 3892 6044 so we can assist you to book a time for a personal guided tour of our unique environment. During the tour we will share lots of information about our unique environment, you can meet our amazing team and ask as many questions as you need.
Alternatively – you can immediately register your child and your interest in our centre/s by going straight to the Join our Wait List section also below and register online.
Please be advised that we do have an attendance requirement of a minimum of 2 days per week.
Join our Wait List
If you’d like to move straight to registering your child for a position at our centre, please complete the process here.
Stand by for a text and email during the registration process.
Book a Centre Tour
Please register here for a centre tour. Click on a date that suits and select a time, fill in your details and we will send you all the information you need.
If you do not find a time on the calendar convenient to you, please phone us on
Joeys’ Room (6 weeks – 2 years) – Wait list
Possums’ Room (2 – 3 years) – Wait list
Emus’ Room (3 – 4 years) – Limited availability
Koalas’ Room (Kindergarten) – Wait list
After School Care – No availability
Tarragindi Child Care & Development
311 Toohey Road Tarragindi QLD 4121
Ph: 07 3892 6044
Fax: 07 3892 6003
Tarragindi Child Care & Development is located in Brisbane’s South.
The centre is close to bus routes / stops.
From the North, take the Marshall Rd exit on the South East Freeway.
From the South, take the Gaza Rd exit on the South East Freeway.